Friday, June 26, 2009

Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay Pictures and Video

It has been exactly one week since we were all running the Wasatch Back Relay. I decided to create this video to try to convey the fun that we had. For anybody that is wondering what the Ragnar Relay is I will tell you. It is a 188 mile race that starts in Logan and ends in Park City. 12 runners divide up the miles and each runner runs 3 legs. There are 2 vans with 6 people in each van. It is quite the experience. For more information please go to http://www.ragnarrelay.com/


If you are interested in making your own videos like this, click on this link and buy a year pass to make as many videos as you want.

1 comment:

sherrie bebe said...

So how'd your team do?? Sadie invited me to run one with her in Texas next year. Any good training tips?

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on