Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Artistic talent is genetic

I have always wondered if artistic talent is genetic. I have wondered many times if my amazing artistic talent just came out of nowhere or if my parents were responsible. Is artistic talent nature or nurture? Do children draw like their parents or do they develop and change based on their experience and training. These questions have puzzled my mind until recently when I found my progenitors priceless precious painting displayed here. You can now answer those questions for yourself.

2 comments:

mamabear said...

I needed a chuckle today.

Megs said...

Has you also wondered if grammatical skills also be genetic?! :) Everything aside... thank you for bringing laughter into my life.. as always...

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on