Thursday, May 21, 2009

Painter of the Draper Temple Murals

So I recently learned that Linda Curley Christensen is the artist of the murals in the Draper Temple. A friend found this quote from the Deseret News, "I grew up there. I rode my horses there. I looked at those mountains my whole life," explained Linda Curley Christensen, the temple's mural artist." Anyway, I did a little research and found her website. One of my favorites that she did was Little Cottonwood. Anyway, mystery solved. I found out from her website that Linda and her team worked on the art in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

2 comments:

Trent Gudmundsen said...

Credit is also due to the other mural artist for the Draper Temple. His name is Keith Bond, and he did the autumn scene with aspens. His website is www.keithbond.com , for those who want to see his other work.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon this post. Linda Curley Christensen painted the mural which is depicted in the blog post. Keith Bond from Wellington Colorado painted the mural of the grove of aspens in the other instruction room.

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on