Monday, May 4, 2009

Who painted the murals in the draper temple ordinance room?

The mural in the ordinance room of the Draper temple is awesome and I want to know who painted it. If anybody knows, please let me know. I think the artist is from Utah, but I am not certain. Here is the best picture (not mine) that I could find.-( here is a link to the answer to this question) Who painted the Draper Temple Murals?


Also, I think a lot of people wonder why Mormon’s build and attend temples. I just saw this video and I think it is worth the three minutes to watch and I personally agree with what is shared in this video. So here it is.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

May I recommend Googling "murals Draper temple?" The first hit is not too helpful, but it'll likely make you happy. Or was that your purpose?

Brooke said...

Great video - thanks for sharing.

Megs said...

I remember between conferences they interviewed a woman who did it. She was a local artist, I bet if you perused KSL's site, you could find it.

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on