Monday, February 23, 2009

Mexico- quick post of Pictures

This bird looks nice, but it can bite pretty hard. The HP tour guide said I could hold them, so when I went to pick him up, he bit me like he is biting this wood.
Despite my usual tendency to sleep in on vacation. I wanted to get a picture of the sunset. This was taken about 6:25am and I took about 50 pictures. I have a lot of work to do to become a photographer. We were tired for most the day.

At night we had to find some entertainment that didn't include alcohol or dancers whose wardrobe, or lack thereof, reflected the struggling economic conditions. We went and sat on the beach the first night and walked around. This is me trying to take a picture of us and the beach.

We decided to go parasailing and this was our transportation to and from the boat.

This is us parasailing and the parasail design reflected our sentiments.
This was the beach at Playa del Carmen, where the waverunner came and picked us up to go parasailing. The man who hooked us up with the parasailing tried to convince us to go deep see diving. We were too tired after swimming with the dolphins and parasailing, so we turned him down for the opportunity to go fishing. Someday though, I plan to do that.

I took quite a few pictures and there will be more posts to come. Check out Michelle's blog for additional and better insights.

4 comments:

Daija said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Daniel and Rachael said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Alisa said...

I love Michelle's sunglasses!

Michelle said...

Thanks Alisa! Kind-of goofy, but I enjoy them.

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on