Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Your Friend Jesus (hey-SOOS)



Mexico, February 2009. On our way to go Ziplining, our driver displayed this note. I thought it was so funny, I had to take a picture. Clever marketer I'd say, and I found it hard to say no to tipping my friend Jesus. I dare say a lot of Americans just think he is a religious driver who is appealing to the religiously inclined. Lest my title not explain it well enough, the driver's name is Jesus pronounced (hey-SOOS) and he just wanted to thank us for tipping him.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a smart guy to me!

Spencer and Melina said...

I love that the sign is tacked to the car ceiling w/pushpins!

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on