Sunday, March 22, 2009

$25 (potentially priceless) paintings

Here is my latest inventory of paintings. I am willing to make deals (like buy one get the second half off, things like that), especially because I have never sold any paintings (no comments about why not) , I imagine they will be hard to part with, but the extra income should lessen the pain of loss. You all better contact me quickly because if my mom sees these she might quickly buy them all up and you'll all be left without a piece of these potentially priceless paintings. I accept: cash, checks, all major credit cards, trades, money orders etc.

4 comments:

mamabear said...

Are they named? They should be. For sure I would want purple startlight if no one else bids. :):):)

Ashkii said...

I want to know what kind of shipping options you have? Can they be transported via plane, or is it only by mail.

Also is there anyway to work out past, current or future birthday or other special event gifts into the equation?

Captain Super said...

Ashkii, if you buy any of the paintings I will make sure that they are properly shipped/transported or even hand delivered (I don't always trust my precious art to the shipping companies). I can definitely work out special event gifts and birthday stuff into the equation, just let me know what you are thinking and I can comply.

Mom, only the purple one is named- purple starlight- that was Michelle's favorite, so you may want to buy it before it is too late, I am sure a lot of people are going to bid on it, so if you want to seal the deal before others get their chance, just let me know. I'll work on naming the other ones, per your great suggestion.

Michelle said...

Will you accept payments in kind? I can offer actuarial tutoring services. Hahaha

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on