Saturday, March 21, 2009

Draper Temple Dedication

I just had the experience of a lifetime. For the last three months I have been practicing with a choir to sing in the 5th dedicatory session for the Draper temple. Today we sang, and the experience was amazing. We sang right behind President Monson, President Utchdorf, and Elder Oaks. The spirit was strong and the opportunity to be in the celestial room during the hosannah shout and anthem was unforgettable. After everybody sang "The Spirit of God," tear filled eyes filled the room. I can't really describe it all, but just wanted to share some of my thoughts.

1 comment:

Spencer and Melina said...

We were at that session in the endowment waiting Chapel, and saw you. Good job, what an opportunity. Pres. Monson and the men walked through our room before and after. What powerfully spiritual men they are!

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on