Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Korean friends

We met these three awesome Korean on the train from Füssen and they taught us several words in Korean and we spoke for hours. We said goodbye as we headed off to Bern Switzerland and try went off to Munich. Two days later, as we were walking back from our hike up Harder Kuhn, which I will tell you about later, we saw them again and said hi, but thy were across a busy street and so we didn't talk to them.

Today, as I was about to run down the hill and take off on a hangglider, I saw one of them that was readying to go paragliding-

So at the bottom we all got together and took a couple of pictures.

Ironically, two of them are studying statistics and the other mathematics, Michelle got along with them really really well.

No comments:

Favorite Family

  • Linton

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry

Me Sleeping up at Strawberry
One of my favorite things to do, even with my shoe(s) on